Trackinno update 1.1.88 (31.7.2017)
- Edit button added to the filter list: You can now edit added filters on the filter list.
- Multiple bug fixes
Trackinno update 1.1.46 (9.5.2017)
- Buttons “Comments” and “Attachments” on Asset Menu (mobile version) now show the number of comments and attachments.
- Button “Settings” on the Start screen (mobile version) was renamed to “My profile” in order to unify it with the menu on the upper right corner.
- User edit view on desktop remade.
- Phone number was added to user’s profile pages in mobile and desktop.
Trackinno update 1.1.38 (29.3.2017)
- Fixed dynamic person fields not updating on user name update.
- Added more information to usage export from selected resources and their holder.
- Fixed tool group mass check in functionality not checking in all selected assets.
- Notifications no longer being sent due to deleted assets.
- Changed the way removed assets are shown in usages and side events.
Trackinno update 1.1.36 (23.3.2017)
- Chat for support requests now also on mobile. You can use the chat by selecting “Support” on the start screen or on the menu on the upper right corner.
- Fixed issues with excel exports.
- Fixed issues in adding a new user.
Trackinno update 1.1.30 (15.3.2017)
- Locations’ names can now be exported. The feature is found on the upper right corner on the Locations page, next to the New button.
- Data fields “Default holder”, “Group”, “Verified date”, “Tag code”, “Status” and “Model” can now be added to exported fields.
- Check in feature disabled if a usage has unsaved changes. Selection of whether the end (check in) date will be changed to current moment added.
- New date picker.
- Advanced filter’s Property search fixed.
- Fixed default storage select error.
- Translated exported fields to user’s selected language.
Trackinno update 1.1.26 (02.03.2017)
- The term Organization is changed to term Locations: Based on our user feedback we have replaced the term “Organization” with the term “Location”. You can read more about the change in this news article.
- Usability of “Selected filters” list has been improved. The list is now more dense and it can be minimized so that only the number of selected filters is visible.
- Asset info is shown in usage and side event lists by clicking the asset’s name.
- Holder info is shown in side events list by clicking the holder’s name.
Trackinno update 1.1.24 (22.02.2017)
- Improvements on asset group functionality.
- Minor fixes on My profile page.
- Asset’s “View details” functionality on Edit Usage page was fixed.
Trackinno update 1.1.21 (20.02.2017)
- Asset group functionality revised.
- Usage export now shows the holder’s full organization tree if the holder is part of an organization (storage).
- Changed asset holder info view in asset list.
- Asset model creation fixed in mobile.
Trackinno update 1.1.19 (13.02.2017)
- Chat window for sending support requests: The previous feature for sending support requests has been replaced by a chat. The chat window can be opened by clicking the button on the lower right corner.
- Asset, usage and side event list view’s checkbox functionality expanded and unified.
- Added separate selection for asset’s default storage.
- Added “Reset to defaults” functionality to asset, usage and side event lists.
- Asset details “Save” button appears once changes are made to the asset.
- Fixed usage list “Active usage” filter.
- Fixed asset details “Labels” selection with multiple selected labels.
- Dashboard’s “Labels” graph links fixed.
Trackinno update 1.1.18 (02.02.2017)
- View assets by user: The Users page now has a link that shows what equipment each user has. The button is found on the right side of the user list.
- Usages list on mobile: The Usages list is now enabled on mobile version. Usages can also be created and edited on mobile. You can access the Usages list on the mobile version main menu.
- User deleting and references to user: When deleting a user, the service now shows a notification that the user references will not be deleted. The user references from assets can be listed with the new “Show equipment by user” feature.
- Better calendar for setting a time period on mobile: Setting a longer time period on mobile is now made easier with a more versatile calendar view.
- Quick filter accuracy increased: Quick filter human error tolerance has been decreased, which makes the search results more accurate.
- Automatic setting of asset return date: When checking assets in, the return date was previously set to the current date by default. The functionality has been changed so that the return date is set to the current date only if the return date has not been set or the return date has been set to a later date. This enables reporting check in events afterwards.
- Saving of “Show X number of rows” setting on assets list: “Show X number of rows” setting is now saved. In other words, the setting is retained when returning to the list the next time.
- Ordering lists: New ordering possibilities are added to Assets and Usages lists. The headers of the columns that can be ordered are shown as clickable links. Clicking the link orders the rows by that column.
- Numbers including dots and commas are now shown in number format in exported files: Previously numbers with dots and commas were changed to text format in exported Excel files. This issue has been fixed.
- Popup blocker is no longer sending notifications when opening attached files: Opening attached files does not require allowing popups anymore.
- Return date included in Excel file export: Now return date is also included in Excel files when exporting information.
- Logging in when holding mobile phone horizontally: Logging in was not possible on mobile with smaller screens when holding mobile phone horizontally, because the Login button was not shown and scrolling was not enabled. The issue was fixed by enabling scrolling.
- Mistranslations fixed: Previously there were some mistranslations when setting a reservation date on mobile.
- Assets list quick filtering by parent organization: The quick filter was not able to search by holder’s parent organization before. This is now enabled.
- Automatic setting of a default picture on desktop version: The automatic setting of default picture was not working properly when adding the first picture on desktop version. The problem has been fixed.
- Link from Models list caused an error: The issue has been fixed.
- Holder select on mobile fixed: The filter in mobile holder select did not generate correct search results. The issue has been fixed.